<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, May 29, 2004

YEAH!!! I figured out how to add "comments" to this blog thing.
It will encourage me to blog more (hint hint) if you would add your comments!
Depending on if crazy unknown folks start posting, I may switch my blog so that only "users" can post -- which means I'll have to give you permission to have you post -- which seems like more work than it's worth, so for now that won't be so, and it's open to the whole world to comment upon my life. Isn't the internet great?

On another note, I got most of my stuff packed today. Which is good, because tomorrow we rent a U Haul and begin carting it all away.

Have a great memorial day!

Comments:
You are hot Laura
 
No flirting over blog. Flirting in person is much more fun. ;)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?