<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 28, 2004

Steve's been busy weblogging as of late. He's feeling a bit under the weather, so instead of using the time at home to fluff this site up with fluff, he's fluffed up his own, new econ site with interesting stuff (as opposed to fluff like this stuff). In unfashionable blog fashion, I am NOT going to provide you a link to that site, but rather point you to the little bar of other blog sites to the right. Use one of those to find his site (hint: it's the one mentioning "the science of choice") so that you might read about how abortion has changed the course of history and how newspapers really don't have a clue.

Beyond websurfing, apparently not much is happening in our lives. I've searched and applied for teaching jobs, but have not heard anything back from anywhere. I fear I will end up substitute teaching again next year. It's a bitter-sweet prospect. Bitter because I won't REALLY be teaching, and likely Steve and I won't be able to come home for Christmas; sweet because I won't have loads of homework to do each night, and can spend my time with a second job, or better yet, learning to bake yummy food... mmm... or perhaps soaking up some Carolina rays with Liz, or lounging by the pool... (hm, being poor doesn't sound so bad when you look at it like that).

So, stop by Steve's site, pray that Laura finds a job so that she doesn't drive Steve nuts with all her spare time, and have a great day!
-Bliss (for the next... 26 days. Not that anyone is counting...)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?