<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, July 30, 2004

Home
Alright, I have a feeling that right after I finish this, Steve will enter his comments, and that, combined with the fact that I have yet to figure out how to type with acrylic nails, (*ICK!!! WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS TO THEMSELVES ON A REGULAR BASIS?!?!*) means a short blog.
Yes, we're home in NC. Actually, we're in a computer lab on the top floor of the econ building. (A WHOLE BUILDING dedicated to the "science of choice.") Our trip down was largely uneventful. More on that later, I'm sure. Our apartment is nice, but a little messy yet. As my nieces would say, "boxes boxes EVERYWHERE..." I have high hopes for it, though.
No job yet, but I think we've found a place where I'll have access to the internet on campus without having to have a log-in. That'll be helpful, as we don't have access at home. The job search officially starts Monday, after I have coffee (maybe) with all Steve's grad folks. Also, and very exciting, I found a phone book in the recycling, so I can figure out the numbers for places without the internet.
Anyway, promised to keep this short. I hope you all are doing well. I miss you, leave me notes!
-Laura

Comments:
YAY for fake nails. I miss you guys already! I listened to Steve's hyper phone message today... I laughed a good hearty laugh. :-) Hope everything is going well, we'll be in touch. (maybe a phone call sometime today or tomorrow?)

SMOOCHIES
~Katie
 
Congrats on the move being sucessful! :) Our new plac is also boxes everywhere.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?