<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, July 17, 2004

Today I am retiring from a long and distinguished career in the ice cream business.  I will continue, of course, scooping ice cream in a strictly non-professional context, but the stress of the professional ice cream scooping circuit is just getting be a bit much for me.  Its no longer the fun that it used to be.  So I am retiring to academia, hopefully never to have a real job ever again.  I have considered acting as a ice cream scooping consultant, if one is ever needed, so feel free to push my name around ice cream circles in your region.  My one stipulation is that, unless the compensation is especially good, I will do no actual scooping, but instead just apply my years of experience to make other scooping operations more efficient.
 
To my fans, I apologize that I will no longer be able to scoop your ice cream, you were the best part of my career.  I will continue to answer your adoring fan mail as quickly as possible.
 
 

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?