<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Well, I am finally starting to get better. I worked the first full shift tonight in quite a while, and thus have started to add once again to our honeymoon fund, which is painfully low right now, and it seems that plans for Hampton Inn's have turned into Super 8's, Applebee's into Perkins, etc. Still, we will make it to North Carolina, and that is what counts. If any really rich George Soros types happen to stumble onto our site accidentally, and if they, like Soros, like to give extrodinarily large sums of money to extremely suspect causes, then feel free to contact me about donating to the honeymoon fund. I assure you that Laura will appreciate it.

Actually if I want to draw random donors to this site, I had better put some text in here that they could be searching for....here goes:
Harry Potter Britney Spears Lord of the Rings George W. Bush John Kerry Vice President Iraq War Peace Sex The Da Vinci Code Eminem Economics is fun Spiderman 2 Fahrenheight 911 is bad Michael Moore Atkins South Beach Work from home google games Ebay Clinton CNN Christina Agulera John Maynard Keynes.

There if that does not draw random googlers I don't know what will.

Comments:
John Maynard Keynes??? "Economics is fun" -- Steve, um, I hate to break it to you... but... yeah... those two MAY NOT be things NORMAL people google for. That said, the others may sucessfully bring us in a couple of random web surfers... and probably no money. Nice try.
All my love, L.
 
Look, Steve, two new people coming to our site, all because of your blog! :) How great!
Wonder who that CBlysse fellow is. Sounds suspicious.

By the way, my boss said she tried looking up "Economics is fun" on Google, in an attempt to find our webpage, and I retract my earlier statement. She said she got 10 pages of hits.

When I'm wrong, I like to admit it. I'm wrong. But just because there are WEBSITES about Economics being fun, doesn't mean econ IS fun... (although, sometimes, it's true, I get a little wrapped up in it myself. It's sort of like country music. I'm a closet fan, but you'll never know.)
 
Lack of money isn't so fun. We still have that going on (and its been two years; havent we paid our dues to the penniless newlywed stereotypes?!!)

We would still love to see you before your wedding, if possible.

Blessings,

Shawna
 
We'd love to Shawna! Call us!
-L
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?