<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, August 27, 2004

CONVERTS
Since we began blogging, Steve and I have converted four others to our addictive blogging "cult." The first is Mouse, who, for stupid firewall reasons, quickly converted to Xanga. The second is my dear bro, then the aformentioned Liz, and the last, most recent convert is known to us both as Dad. Recently he went with mom, and mom & dad (confusing when you get married) to see The Death of a Salesman. This is a must-see (or read) for everyone out there! Dad had so many thoughts in his head that he wanted to spit onto paper, that he created this. If you have a chance, it's a site worth visiting!


Comments:
Laura,
Hey, I am in Ohio at my inlaws which is NOT behind a firewall! Woohoo. So that explains why I can post :o) Oh, and I converted Erik to Xanga after you converted me to blogging, so you can probably count him too. His site is linked from mine. I went and looked at your wedding pics, very nice! Ours were exorbitantly priced too...that seems to be the way these things work. Anyway, we are having a very relaxing vacation right now. So nice, Erik says hi! Oh, and BTW, I think I am also slightly in the picture that Erik is in...if you look behind Steve's shoulder. Is that me? It should be, I think that's where I was standing. Thanks for letting me look!
~Mouse~
 
Indeed, Laura and I owe our blogging at least in part to Tim, (I almost entirely) although it really was a critical mass sort of thing, we had just enough friends on the bandwagon to make it worthwhile.
 
It's amazing how quickly others sign on the blog craze. Though, I've been doing it since July '01 and it took me a year to get other friends to start joining--though the largest group has only been since this last spring!
 
the snowball effect
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?