<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, August 20, 2004

NEWS!
Lots of new news today, I'll try to keep it short for all y'alls sakes. :)

New Job
I now have a full-time job working for a local Learning Center as a program manager. It doesn't pay great, but it sounds like something I'll really enjoy! I'm very excited. Training (part-time for a week) starts Monday.

Wedding Pics
For anyone that wants, you may view (and order, if you wish) our wedding pics at collages.net. Click on View my event and enter event user name (McMullen) and enter password (4599).
I hope this appeases all of you who have begged me to send you pictures. :) This is easier than sending you the pictures I have. Funny enough, some of my nearest and dearest shots are not these professional ones (which aren't all all that great) but are instead are shots friends have taken. If you have any shots to share, I'd love to see them!

Insanity is almost done
Steve begins his math final in a half an hour. I'm very excited for this class to be done.

P.S. Price of photos = expensive. Um, I don't so much recommend buying them. But the site is fun to see anyway!


Comments:
p.s. if you want one of the pictures you see, talk to me about it. Mom and I have an "in" and can get them way cheaper from the photographer.
-Laura
 
p.s. if you want one of the pictures you see, talk to me about it. Mom and I have an "in" and can get them way cheaper from the photographer.
-Laura
 
I just wanted to say congrats on the job Laura and that you looked gorgeous in your pictures! I wish I could have been there instead of here in misery after getting all my wisdom teeth pulled out.
 
Great photos! I'm still in the process of trying to get our pictures online (we didnt get a site or any digitals, only regular photos)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?