<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, August 06, 2004

Not much to say here.
I found a way to peel off 8 of my 10 acrylic nails, so typing is a lot easier. That is good, because yesterday I took a typing test as part of the application proceedure for a temp agency. I did fairly well, and can type about 60 wpm. I've always wondered how fast I type.
Steve is still going crazy with math. Only 2 weeks left!
We've got ourselves in a pattern now. Basically, wake up, eat breakfast, Steve does math, Laura cleans house or applys for jobs. Steve goes to class, Laura runs errands or applys for jobs. Steve comes home & eats supper (sometimes exercises) does dishes w/ Laura, then does math, Laura surfs the web for other jobs she can apply for. Then bedtime.
If you wonder why we don't blog much over the next couple of weeks, now you know. There's really nothing of interest to blog about!
I hope all of you are doing well!
-Laura

Comments:
I know what you mean. I go thru blog dryspells all the time and may make posts about doing laundry. Wow, I mean how exciting is that???
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?