<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, August 13, 2004

Treading Water

We took the mid-term for my math course on Wednesday, and got the tests back today. And the news is not positive, I came up a few points below the mean, well within one standard deviation of the mean. What this means is that I got a low B, which sound fine until you realize that in this program, you get too many C's, and you get kicked out. And the material is only going to get tougher next week. Anyway, I am finally in a place where I am not at the top of my class, and that is new, but it is probably good for me. Time to keep studying.

Steve


Comments:
Ack!!!!!
I don't even know what to do with this info!!!! My whole head is in a whirl!!!
Steve got a low B...
Nope still doesnt sound right!
lol, just giving you a hard time :)
Love always, Dot
PS... Krista should be moving in with us!!!!!!!
I'll call you guys soon and fill you in! :)
 
:(

Hope things get better...
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?