<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Slight Brag
This weekend we enjoyed a 4 day vacation to the ocean where we stayed in a cabin that the professor in charge of our Intervarsity group owns. So, all we paid for was food. Lodging = free of charge.

I swam a lot, Steve walked around in shorts and a t-shirt, looking at sea creatures, we had a nice seafood dinner, and I got a tad pink from too much sun.

All in mid-October, all in our "home state."

Anyone else want to move down here?

-Laura (Yes I'm alive) McMullen
(and you wonder why I don't find time to blog!)

Comments:
NO! ;)

I'd be lying if I didn't say it sounded nice, and heck, I might not mind it for a couple years. But I'd always want to end back up in MN. Call me crazy.

--Neal
 
Sounds wonderful! I wouldn't mind doing my PhD in NC. But that's far off. Too far sometimes

~Shawna


http://radiojedi.livejournal.com
 
It sounds wonderful! Here in MN it is starting to get kinda chilly! My step daughters are freaking out as they are not used to this kind of winter... I keep telling them that it hasn't even started yet :) LOL
They don't believe me when I tell them that it will get so cold that they will WANT to wear a hat even though it will mess up their hair!!! So funny :)
Love you guys lots!
Dorothy
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?