<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, November 12, 2004

Cold? You Call THIS Cold?

Yesterday morning was beautiful. It was a cool crisp fall day. The kind that makes you crave hot cocoa and a fire place, as you dress in fleece or colorful sweaters. "Ah!" I thought, "It's starting to act like fall!" (Steve and I turned on our heater for the first time this season this past week.) I rejoiced in the fact that I needed to wear a sweater to work to be comfortable.

I arrived first to work. I unlocked the door, opened the shades, and was in the process of booting up the computers when a HUGE fluffy Columbia jacket walked in the door, complete with inner lining. The coat pealed itself off the body buried beneath it and my coworker Mel(originally from Texas) emerged.

I thought this phenomenon was odd, but shrugged, thinking, "well, it is Mel, after all. She IS from TX." ... Then my other coworkers walked in. All with jackets, and one with mittens to boot... It was around 50.

Apparently, I'm in the South.

Comments:
LOL! That's hilarious, considering it was 6 degrees colder than that when I first got back to Minneapolis 2 weeks ago, and I had a thin long sleeved shirt and jacket on. I felt a bit warm waiting for my Mom to pick me up!

--Neal
 
I LOVE IT!!! :) LOL SUPER FUNNY!
I am watching similar things in my teenagers... They are used to little or no snow. The other day Mike was telling the girls that it was time to put away their flip flops. Kendra's answer to this was " why? our feet will be higher than the snow." LOL
So, funny... I told them to wait and see how that works for them... :)
Love always,
Dorothy
 
That seems really weird. Of course I'm the guy who thinks it's too hot to wear long sleeves when it's 40 out.

-Jeremy
 
Move to Texas and see how well you like the summers without air condition.
 
My dear anonomous poster,
I would die. I will admit it. It would not work.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?