<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

For the Sake of My Beard, Vote for Bush!

Laura and I have agreed that if Kerry wins the election I will shave my beard as an act of mourning. I have considered finding some sackcloth and tearing my clothes and all that, but sackcloth is hard to come by these days, and thus my clothes just might be worth less than publicly presentable (I have to work after all) sack-cloth alternatives.

So yeah, vote bush or I will have significantly less facial hair.

Comments:
Apology accepted. Forgiveness granted. This was a tough election, and I have a hard time faulting those who voted for Kerry. Still, the beard is safe, and the slightly-lesser evil has triumphed.
 
I was proud that your state went red ;)

Good election and I am happy that we have 4 more years.
 
I voted for the none flip-flopping candidate as well this time... and I too was happy to see NC went red (my state went blue) I thought of you when I heard that...

Happy day, elections over!!

10lees
 
I am so glad that you still have your beard! I would have been sad if you cut it off. I love the look! Thank you america for voting Bush in... My brother still has his beard :) lol
Love
Dorothy
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?