<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 20, 2005

For the curious...

The job is working for a department that is in charge of planning weekend conferences on humanities-type subjects. The conferences usually attract retired professors and teachers in the area. Check out the website.
It's a small department, only about 8 people, but they are all quite friendly and most definitely the academic-type. My coworkers would be, on average, about 20 years older than me, almost all with PhDs. They are wonderful welcoming people, so I think I'll feel at home. :) I really look forward to working with them.

I hope that answers your questions!

Comments:
Sounds cool Laura, hope it works out well for you! Check my blog for a major Neal update that I'm sure you don't want to miss...

--Neal
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?