<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

I got job B! (Which was my preference.) I just called job A back to let them know I'd not be working with them. That, by the way, is the HORRIBLE thing about all this. I've never been in a position where I'd had two job offers within a week of each other before. And I'd truly been excited about job A... :( They were disappointed and sounded like I'd just crushed them. I felt SOOO bad.
C'est la vie, is what I've been told. But that doesn't mean I have to LIKE this part of la vie.


Comments:
Yay for you Laura! Now tell us more exactly what this job is....has to do with academia, but I want more!

Carrie :-)
 
Congratulations Laura! I hope the job goes well: I was in the position of turning down a couple jobs this summer, and once before: I also had two at once and had to turn down one. It's a weird feeling, I'd agree.

Congrats to your bro, and I agree with Carrie: where the heck is this job, etc? If you don't want to blog it, e-mail me sis!

--Neal
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?