<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, January 17, 2005

Update
Friday's job interview with job C (no colored text this time, sorry...) went well. I wasn't impressed, though. The principal didn't know when he'd start needing me (even though there was a clear vacancy currently) the commute is 45 minutes, and when I asked him what he liked/took pride in with his school versus what he would change, he responded "everything." When I asked for clarification, he said, "If I could, I would change EVERYTHING about this school."
I don't think I'll hold my breath for that job.

Job B is having me back tomorrow! One of my references (from ITS for you ITS folks that read this! :) ) said he thought that, from his phone conversation with them, that job B would offer me a position! I meet with their director at 9 am. Think of me!

Praise for lots of clear direction!

Call me if you'd like more info!



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?