<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

We Got A Digital Camera




As you may be able to tell. This is a sample of our first attempt at photography with this new toy. Wish us luck as we photograph everything in sight.

We have tried numerous times to photograph birds at our feeder, but those pesky little things keep flying away. And when they do sit still, it is hard to get the lighting right. With a little luck and practice, however, we will get some shots of the birds found in NC which do not venture further north.


Comments:
Neato! I'm rather wanting a digital camera as well... but I want to get a real nice one when I do, so that has to wait for a bit.

Jessica (my girlfriend) would like your flower pic: the shadows are kind of fun. She has a thing for photographing flowers, and is really good at it. I'll have to show you guys some or something.

Speaking of which... one of us should call each other- I haven't caught up with you two in a long time!
 
Nice flower! It looks like a Dad picture. You guys should post lots of photos... I still barely know what NC looks like. What happened to all of the house photos on your webpage?
Have a nice spring break......
~Katie
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?