<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 26, 2005

MN!!!
It's good to be back home. I guess we're not home. We're on vacation. But this is good, too. My younger brother gets married this weekend to a girl tht I've only recently really gotten to know, who seems actually quite cool. I'm excited to add her to my list of siblings. Her name, incidently, is also Laura. It's a good thing I gave up my maiden name last year, because she is now picking it up as her married name. It's a little rough on the neices, who now have to get used to "Aunt Laura" and "Auntie Laurie" to differentiate (I'm Laurie) but otherwise things are going well. :) In typical MN fashion, Monday was beautiful, yesterday was cold and rainy, and today is sunny and just the right amount of cool. It's nice. Spring is done where we flew from, so to come back up to spring is nice. Light green leaves, newly out...

It's pretty.

I like vacation.

Comments:
Oooooh I'm jealous that you get to be in Minnesota and I don't! :) I hope you're having fun.

-Erin
 
Im glad that you thought I was cool :)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?