<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Boring, Obtuse, and Apathetic Economics Professor Appreciation Day

I have actually gotten some extra money lately from tutoring students outside of my TA responsibilities. $10 an hour is not going to get me rich (I know, I could charge more, but I am a softie), but it does not hurt.

So I declare today "Boring, obtuse, and Apathetic Economics professor Appreciation Day" to honor the generous men and women who teach their econ classes in such a manner that their students are willing to pay me to help them rather than go to their professor or TA.
(Note: The spelling in this post has been changed from the original to better reflect official spelling rules found in a dictionary.)

Comments:
But today's flag day...
 
Methinks your tutees should find a tutor that can spell "professor" correctly at all times. Dunno if their getting their $10 an hour worth. ;)
 
Thankfully, they aren't being tutored in English. :) If they wanted an econ prof to teach them English, however, Steve speaks it better than 75% of the students in his program.
 
Hmmm...not onley do I fale to spel corectly, I obviusly am to lasy too uze a spel cheker. Still, I am going to have to fix the spelling mistakes, or it will annoy me. Did I spell annoy right? anoy? anoi? Oh well.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?