<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

A friend of mine showed me this, and I thought it was cool. Below is my personalized world-map. It shows where I have been (in dark blue) and what areas of the world I am linked to through family/close friends (in white).

My personal world map




visited 20 countries-
have connections through family/friends to 18 countries


Like to visit: All countries! Except maybe California.

Pretty cool, eh? You can make your own here. (go to "fun" under "specials")

P.S. Kudos to Carl, the only member of my family -- Besides dad, who claims Panama, but he was in the canal zone when it was part of the U.S. -- who can select any color directly below the United States and say they've been there.

P.S.S. Here's a challenge: Try to name all the white countries and how they are related to me. (through whom do I have connection to those countries?) I'll give you a ... cookie if you can get them all. -Laura -- NOTE, this challenge has changed. See comments below. (It has gotten easier.)

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Okay, I'm changing my challenge. I'll give a cookie to the person who can correctly name my connection to the most of the white countries, with a minimum of 14 named. Oh, and just to make it fair, Steve, you don't count.
 
ummm. I really dont think i could win this game. but I'm going to go make a map of my own now :) -single bliss
 
ok so I lied...I dont think I'm going to make a map. but fun stuff! -single bliss
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?