<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, July 29, 2005

Laura is right, I don't drink coffee, so I though I would test the system and see what coffee I am anyway...

You Are a Soy Latte

At your best, you are: free spirited, down to earth, and relaxed

At your worst, you are: dogmatic and picky

You drink coffee when: you need a pick me up, and green tea isn't cutting it

Your caffeine addiction level: medium
What Kind of Coffee Are You?


Actually the description fit pretty well, I hate soy though, but that should not bother me since I also hate coffee. What makes me think though is the "Free Spirited, down to earth" part. Are those not mutually exclusive? Oh well, there is no doubt that I can be dogmatic and picky. If that makes me a Soy Latte, then so be it, who am I to argue with an online quiz?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?