<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, July 08, 2005

So Steve has gone to see family and witness a wedding "back home." It's been fun, it sounds like. I thought I was waking him up to tell him about the terrorist attacks in London yesterday morning, but, oh no, he was already up, in the car, and on the way to golf with T-dawg. Sounds like life is rough.

I, on the other hand, have been spending my days working over 8 hours to make up for the hours I took off earlier this week to drop Steve off at the airport, (I just can't justify taking time off for that!) and amusing myself in the evenings. I bought Steve a anniversary present, watched about a gazillion episodes of "Smallville" (which we recently got drawn into -- and then found out that our friends down here own the first three seasons) and went to my pastor's house to discuss sex. (Um... it's not as bad as it sounds, but nevertheless I'm not going to explain myself.)

I am excited that my sister has decided to come down and visit us!!! YEAH!!! Sarah you ROCK!

I strongly encourage others to follow her example. (Julia and Neal, you are exempt, as you were the first non-family friends to come down and visit us! :) )

So, when will YOU be dropping by? We'll put the tea pot on for you!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?