<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Today I tried out the endless pool that is a part of our community. It was GREAT! It looked like (and worked like) this: I liked it more than I thought I would, considering I wasn't going anywhere. It was truely enjoyable!

Then I got home to discover that I had both worked up an appetite, and developed a craving for chocolate. So I said, "Steve, I want to make chocolate chip cookies" and he gave me a "you know you shouldn't" look. That, combined with the simple fact that we had no chocolate chips in the house, led me to settle for one of my housemate's Thin Mints. (I can't believe she still has some around!) That did not satisfy so I made bread (in our bread machine). The went upstairs to clean house while the bread machine did its thing. I was there for less than 5 minutes when my housemate shouted up the stairs "WE HAVE A GUEST!" There, in our doorstep, with a plate of chocolate chip cookies, was one of our friends (from here on out, our "dear old friend") Matt with a plate full of chocolate chip cookies. Where he got the inspiration, I'll never know, but I was very grateful. He just dropped by, said "Hey. I made these cookies. I have too many, so I thought I'd give you some." Then "How are the squirels" and "Well, gotta run to the library See y'all later." He has never done this before, but ooooh... my tummy loves that he did so tonight!

mmm... cookies and chlorine... I'm in heaven.

Comments:
Yeah, if it were, my right arm would be buff and my left looks limp. (That's your problem with the picture, right?)
 
mmmmm sounds fun :)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?