<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Somehow Laura managed to post before me, and she is supposed to be at work. Thats what happens when your wife works for the state I suppose. Anyway, as she said, I passed both of my exams. I was so excited/nervous I couldn't tell whether I was holding two pieces of paper or one. I know that my self-worth should not be wrapped up in some tests, but lets face it: it was. So now I feel like my life over the last year was worth it. (This is not to say that my last year was bad, it was amazing, wonderful, spectacular, but that was for reasons which had little to do with the economics program.)

Thanks to everyone for all of the prayers and support over the last year.

Comments:
So happy that you've successfully cleared this hurdle!
 
Congrats, Steve!
 
You're my hero, pal! Congrats!
~Kate
 
I'm just excited to see how your education furthers and how you get past each challenge.

God bless.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?