<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, October 08, 2005

I Got An Article Published!

I submitted an article to an online magazine called Tech Central Station a while back under the cumbersome title: "Service Sector Jobs In Europe: How The Growth of the Service Industry May Lead to the End of the Union Movement and the European Economic Model." They published the article about a week ago (I just noticed yesterday) under the much more classy title "The Next Proletariat?" You can get the article by going to their main page and clicking on their economy tab, or simply clicking here. You should all go and read it, you might like it.

Comments:
Ok--now I understand why the title belied your content. I wanted to ask, "So, who is/are the next proletariat?" But I don't need to now...
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?