<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Mmm... Fall. Cool weather, crisp leaves, and housemates cooking potroast.
Now all I need is a trip to the apple orchard.

In other news, I am now a "first cousin once removed." Well, I suppose I've been a first cousin once removed before (Cousin Jim is my first cousin once removed, for those who know my family line) BUT, for the FIRST TIME, _I_ am the older generation in the "once removed." Okay... Due to technicalities, this short announcment has become long. Let me try again.

CONGRATS, cousin Joie, for the birth of your son! Congrats, uncle and aunt, for your first grandson! May he grow strong, old, Godly and wise.

In other-other news, my mom is home from the Congo! (And all the other random countries she was visiting.) Welcome home! I'm proud of all the work you've done, mom! Keep fighting for the widowed, the impoverished, and the down-trodden! YEA mom. (And dad... I suppose you have quite the hand in all this, too!)

On the homefront, I'm busy. So is Steve. Sometimes we see each other. But we are surviving, and almost staying sane. My face is not scarred (I know many of you have asked about the burn thing) and I am totally healed, so that is a blessing.

Since this blog is random, let me suggest a question for you to answer in the "comments" section: "How do you feel about fall?" (worded much as Tri would word it. :)) And if you like it, "What do you like most about autumn time?"

Comments:
Burn? What burn? I think someone needs to e-mail her bro or call him to give him updates, because things have obviously been afoot that he did not know about. Give me a ring and I'll call you back and we can chat... as long as it's after 9 PM or on the weekend. *curses stupid cell phone plan*
 
Fall is my favorite time of year. Especially October. No matter what part of the country I'm living in. The weather is wonderful, and the extreme stress of the end of the semester hasn't kicked in yet. I believe that heaven is a perpetual October.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?