<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, October 20, 2005

ON THE ROAD AGAIN
I get to see my brother and his wife and their new pug this weekend! I'm not sure how I feel about the pug, but I'm excited to see my bro! Why I'm headed south when one of the worst hurricanes the gulf has known is headed north, I don't know. It's only scheduled to hit FL, but I wonder if it knows that. Brother and wife live about an hour or so from the FL coast, so let's hope the hurricane has things straight and doesn't stray off course.

Brother and wife live too far away, so we'll be headed first to Atlanta where NC friend "Lu Lu" and MN friend "Luke" both live. We will there force them to meet. They're both just bizarre enough, that we anticipate this will be a FUN night. It's awefully convienent of them to live within 5 miles of eachother. Hey, given that they're both new to the area, we may just introduce them to the beginning of a beautiful friendship. Or maybe a "more than friend"-ship? eh, eh? (give Neal elbow nudge and raised eyebrows, which is very similar to a Homer nudge, except less yellow and more five-fingers-ish.)



For now I waste time on a blog waiting for husband to wake up. This is the problem with saying "We'll just sleep in an get on the road after we both wake up." RIIIIGHT. So I wake up at 6:57 and find it impossible to go back to sleep, and almost two hours later, he's still sawing Zzzs. Well, if this blog gives even one of you a bit of joy, maybe it's all worth it.

Have a good day y'all!

Comments:
*rubs his ribs* OWWWW. Just don't ruin your attempts by coersion: that never works. Jess and I slowly worked around to the idea, and that was definitely for the best. And again, shoot me an e-mail so I can find a good day to call and talk to ya (if you know my UMD e-mail, send it there... you can look me up on the UMD site as well).

Be careful with that storm as well.

Oh, and let the hubby sleep. No day should have to start before 9 AM, imo.
 
Hope your travel goes well! Say hi to Luke and hopefully the hurricane will avoid you in FL.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?