<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 07, 2005




MMM... Fall.
I love fall.
Here's the Duke Chapel, located close to our church.

Not a glorious picture of autumn, but (shrugs) hey, it's Duke. What do you expect? They couldn't even make it to the final four. ("Quick!" Laura thinks, "Get the taunts in NOW before they slaughter us this year.")

So... A shout out to Neal for poppin' the question (and hearing "yes" as an answer!) Marriage is a very good thing. The best thing I ever did. Congrats!

A shout out to Elise as well, for hearing a similar question (from a different guy) and also saying yes. (Also last weekend, from what I can tell.)

And, while shouting out, a shout out to Josh and Kat for your upcoming (two weeks! Yikes!) wedding.

That means that, within a year, I'll be in touch with more married Bethel folk than unmarried.

A bit scary.

I charge y'all with the following challenge: positively reverse the Bethel divorce statistic. We sure are doing our part!

Comments:
You get used to knowing more married than unmarried Bethel folks fairly quickly--just wait until they all start having babies...that's where Phil and I are at right now!
:)
 
I missed one.
A shout out to Wick, my senior prom date, who (I just found out) got married last month!

They're falling like flies!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?