<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Singin' in the Kitchen
Apparently many of you, my faithful blog viewers, also enjoy Firefly. As such, I thought you’d appreciate this.

You know you’ve spent too much time watching Firefly reruns when, as making pumpkin pie you find yourself singing the theme song in your head (okay, that’s not TOO weird) and then find you’ve subconsciously changed the words and are now singing:

Take my love, take my land,
Take me where I cannot stand.
I don’t care, I’m still free
You can’t take this pie from me.

Moreover, you eye your housemates as if they truly ARE trying to take the pie from you, and you find comfort in knowing that, as the song says, they can’t this pie from you.

Not that I’m speaking from experience.


Comments:
I have a friend who was an extra in Serenity.
 
Beautiful! :)
 
Mmmmm...Pie....
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?