<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

You know you've lived in the digital age too long when...

You unplug your Christmas tree lights, walk toward the door, realize that you really would prefer having the lights plugged in, but the thought in your head as you turn around isn't
"Naw, I should plug them back in," but rather:

"edit, undo."

Yes, these were my thoughts.

Yes, I realize how sad it is.

Am I the only one? Perhaps the rest of you are more tech savy than me and think "Ctrl Z" instead.

Comments:
I'm way out ahead of you on that one -- as far back as 1992, the phrase "Save and Shutdown!" was our collective shorthand in my high school newspaper office for "wrap up and put away whatever you're working on, the class session is almost over." This applied whether or not we were actually working at the computers on a given day.
 
That's hilarious. I totally need a Ctrl-Z in everyday life.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?