<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 02, 2006

AAHHHH!!! A WOMAN!!

So I would not have guessed this one. I don't think I am a tough cookie in a conflict. Not even slightly. Maybe in a debate, but that should not count for much. Oh well, it could have been worse I suppose, I could have been the prostitute. I guess there is no good fit for a boring Christian economist on the cast of this TV show.



Your results:
You are Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
80%
Derrial Book (Shepherd)
70%
Wash (Ship Pilot)
65%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
65%
Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
55%
Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
50%
Inara Serra (Companion)
45%
River (Stowaway)
45%
Alliance
45%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)
35%
A Reaver (Cannibal)
20%
Dependable and trustworthy.
You love your significant other and
you are a tough cookie when in a conflict.
Click here to take the Serenity Personality Quiz

Comments:
HOW ARE YOU 20% REAVER?!?!? _THAT_ is what is more disturbing than you turning out to be a woman. At least the woman is a tough woman.
 
Oh, and P.S. you ARE a tough cookie when it comes to conflict! You may not "fight" but neither does she, really. She just stands her ground, as do you. I've never really seen you swayed. You either (a) care, in which case you win, because you're usually morally superior to me in all facets of the argument or (b) don't care, in which case I win.

Fortunately for me, (b) is true more often than (a).

(Alright, truth be told, most of the time it's (c) compromise/work it out because the fight was because of a misunderstanding, but that's not as fun to analyze.)
 
And to state the obvious -- it seems like they based quite a bit of the "match" on this person's devotion to her S.O., which is true of you as well.

I feel as though I need to see this show sometime.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?