<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Honeymoon over.
Real life beginning.
I made the mistake of checking my e-mail. 200 some messages. Arg. Happy Birthday to me. No phone calls from family yet, but I'm now done with the first quarter century of my life. YEAH! To celebrate, I'm eating fat bars. Mmm.. my favorite. And hanging out with Steve & some Seattle friends.

So, let's not focus on the future (e-mails to be read upon return, ick!), let's think about the past.

The trip was beautiful! Two nasty rainy days is much better than the originally anticipated seven. I (Laura) saw orcas, otters, hump-backed whales, and what I swear was a dolphin. Steve saw all but the orcas. No northern lights. LOTS of bald-eagles and beauty. 5-course meals twice a day, in addition to three regular-sized meals means that Steve's pants fit a bit tighter than usual.

MMM... beautiful. Very beautiful. Pictures will be coming.

Comments:
There's already one picture up that you may remember...

It was good times--I'm glad you guys got back safely.
 
Sounds like a great trip!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?