<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 08, 2006



TWO DAYS

In two days we leave on our honeymoon. Close enough that I checked the weather today. Cold I was prepared for (we are going to Alaska). But, um... not quite THIS:
The rain is set to follow us through Alaska. The temperatures will be in the 40s, several degrees colder than average for this time of year. Depressing.

Then I checked Seattle's temps (we'll be there a few days). I was excited to see that there was SUN on the weather map! SUN! BLESSED SUN! ... every day EXCEPT the day we are to be there. Then there's a nice raincloud on the map. I guess we're destined for rain.

So, for all my praying friends... Could you send up a selfish prayer? I'd like a few days of sun during my trip. And a few cloudless nights as well. I have two goals for this trip: See a whale, see the northern lights. Clouds will imped both goals quite greatly.

I am excited for some non-honeymoon stuff, too. Seeing 10lee and Tim in Seattle! (+ their respective significant others.) It'll be nice to see old friends.

Pictures, I'm sure, to come.



Comments:
Hi Laura,

Don't despair -- rain in Seattle is still the nice, misty type of rain so it wouldn't ruin the day. I pray your honeymoon is fantastic!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?