<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Dreams

I just woke up from a lovely afternoon nap. I dreamed I was deciding to possibly moonlight as a mascot for the Minnesota Twins. Not one of those down in the field, mind you, but one that walks around the bleachers, waves at people, and gets ones picture taken with people. I’d have a costume with a big huge baseball head and a MN Twins uniform.

I understood, even in my dream, that there were some geographic limitations to me living where I live, and working for the Minnesota Twins. I didn’t think that’d be a big deal, though. The only problem, as I could see it, was that when the high tide came in, the entrance to the stadium was submerged. I have developed a bit of a fear of under-toe, lately I’ve found that I can’t do any athletic activity, I assume this includes ocean swimming, without becoming a bit more tired and a bit more out-of-breath a bit more quickly than usual. I wasn’t sure I wanted to swim out to the gangway to get an application.

So, alas, my job as Minnesota Twins big baseball head mascot has come to a close, before the fun even began. If anyone can interpret dreams, have fun with this one! I assume the MN Twins reference comes from skimming a high school friend’s blog a little too often.


Comments:
Hey, I don't blame you. I'm not gonna lie to you -- I'm pretty awesome, so why wouldn't you read my blog? Oh, and the Twins are pretty great right now, too. They won 15-2 yesterday.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?