<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, July 03, 2006

THE END OF MY ALASKAN VOYAGE - IN ONE PARAGRAPH OR LESS
So, perhaps I should finish my blog series about Alaska before I move on to current events, but truth be told, you've seen most of the really cool pictures. There are more, and if you're interested in them, please do let me know, I'd be happy to show you. The highlights of the rest of our trip can be summed up like this: running on a treadmill in the excercise room at the front of the boat, watching a pod of killer whales swim right toward you and then past you is AMAZING. Butchart Gardens in Victoria, BC (That's Canada, eh?) is BEAUTIFUL! I recommend both. Also, I meant to blog about spending the weekend with our favorite Seattle couple (you know who you are), but more pressing blogs await. So, Tim, Lorraine, you rock. It was fun shoveling mulch with you. As much of an adventure as that was, though, a bigger adventure began about a week after we returned home.

And this adventure is summed up with the other pictures that I'm DYING to share.
Actually, I'm not dying. That's the point. My genes will live forever... or at least another generation.
Alright, enough toying. This picture was taken last Thursday. There's a heart beating 121 bpm inside of me, and it's not mine. Kind of weird.






The white ring thing inside the black thing is just a yoke, the cool thing is right underneath it, that fuzzy/blurry speck that is only 6 mm long. Yeah, that's the really cool thing, located at about 5:00. I guess by now it's the size of a garbonzo bean. At least that's what the calendar my sister-in-law (the newest and coolest version of Laura the Bliss) made for me says. She said she used the internet to make it, so the facts on it must be true, right?

In other news, next month we move into a two bedroom.

Coincidence? I think not.

Due Date? Not confirmed (will be on Wed) but my best guess is Feb 18-20.
Scary? You bet.
Masters in Library Science? Um... erm, guess not?

Comments:
Oh yeah, and the 10 lbs I gained on the cruise? Looks like they'll be sticking with me for a while.
 
So thrilled for you and Steve, and ready to be an errand-running, cool drink fetching, "you can do it!" encourager for you!
 
of course it must be true if its on the internet, I mean isnt everything?

http://www.dhmo.org/

I hope you two are having a good time getting ready to move!
 
Hooray for the little bean!
 
oh my gosh!! Congratulations - and I know we totally talked about a certain dream you had on the way to the boat so I guess it paid off and came true! We will (of course) all be requesting pictures of the new, cute, little one!!

10lees
 
Love all the pictures, especially the "bean". Miss you guys. Please keep me in the loop.
Patty Harper
pharper@cox-internet.com
http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=PattyH999
 
Congratulations Laura!!! That's great news!! Can't wait to hear more!!!

Carrie
 
I think "Alaska" would be a great name, don't you?
Congrats and blessings!!
 
Sarah,
My brother suggested it. Unfortunately, it'd be an inaccurate name, believe it or not (or so the latest ultrasounds suggest). Perhaps "Caroline" would be more appropriate? :)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?