<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

WOOT FOR FAMILY!
Laura is here!!!
It's nice to have her here, it's a daily excuse to visit Caribou. (For those that don't know, Laura's been stuck in the middle of Caribou-free zone, aka Alabama, for the last 10 months. Soon moving to Korea, where I hear they also don't have Caribou.) I've never seen another person so excited about Caribou paraphanalia as Laura was yesterday. "OOooh... Caribou gold coins! Oh, and a Caribou note pad! Oooh..." (and then on the phone moments later) "Nait, how much coffee can I buy?" Keep in mind, Laura doesn't drink coffee.

In other news, for those of you who want to see what I look like now that I've got a wee little one, here's a picture from a couple of weeks ago. Nice little pop-belly, don't you think? I haven't changed much since this shot. Apparently I will, though! The kid is around 5 inches long now, and will be 10 inches before the end of the month! YIKES! No WONDER I'm always tired. For those that can't read the captions, the picture says "Steve, Laura & Junior in front of Junior's future house." To which Steve responded, "Ooh, our son's going to marry the president?" :) (Family, this is not a hint, keep in mind that at the time this picture was taken, we had no glimpses of gender, and at this point, I still maintain that we do not know. You'll be among the first to know when we do know, either next Monday or sometime mid-February. :) )

Comments:
I do miss my caribou!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?