<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, December 01, 2006

It is 80 degrees in our apartment. The windows have been open for four or five hours trying to cool the place down. We haven't had heat on for the last week. I was walking outside today in a t-shirt, and found it a bit warm. I couldn't drive myself to turn on the A/C, but I seriously considered taking out a fan. I didn't want to cook, it was so warm. (Granted, I am very pregnant, but Steve was hot too, and he's not pregnant. :) )

Just for the record, it's December 1st.

Ah, I love the south.

Comments:
I'll trade with you. ;) We have about a foot of snow, its 16 degrees, and the wind chill is 0 degrees. Brrr!

Have you decided on a name for your daughter yet?
 
I'll trade with you. ;) We have a foot of snow, its 16 degrees out, and the wind chill is zero. Brrr!
 
Have you decided on a name for your daughter? She's going to be here before you know it!
 
Try living in Texas. We JUST got down into the 50's. Although I hear last week while it was snowing here, it was in the 70's there. Too weird for me. I miss the regular change of seasons. Can't wait to see new pics of the baby girl!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?