<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, December 21, 2006

A LINK YOU MUST FOLLOW

Alright, all my friends and foes out there, especially those with ANY classical music background at all (heck, any music background at all) -- you HAVE TO check out this video (posted on my bro's blog)

It won't take you more than four minutes, it's well worth the time.

For the record, this was NOT my wedding march. :)
(Although it was the wedding march for many of my friends and family... so there's nothing wrong with it being your wedding march... but this guy pretty much sums up WHY it wasn't MY wedding march.)

Incidently, the thing he says about the cello part? It's true. I don't play cello, but I can play this piece on the cello and did so several times in junior high.

Poor, poor cellists.

Comments:
P.S. Happy Birthday David!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?