<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Upper Midwest, here I come!

Looking forward to:
The one hour drive to parents from airport with my sister. (Time to catch up!)
Seeing sister.
Seeing my parents.
Helping them pack/generally helping make life easier for them
Introducing my sister, sister-in-law, brothers, and nieces (V. 1.1 and 1.2) to E.
Seeing V 1.1 and 1.2 again (And my siblings, but really, kids change so fast that, I'll admit, I am looking SLIGHTLY more forward to seeing them...) and maybe painting their fingers with sparkly color-changing fingernail polish. (I bought it a year ago and haven't had the chance to try it out on them yet... I'm not sure if 1.2 can get her nails polished yet, though. Gotta check with her mom.)

Not looking forward to:
Leaving S
Traveling alone with E.
Take off and landing with E.
Missing S's dissertation proposal defense.
Trying to protect E from parents' cats.
Missing breakfast, the occasional lunch, and dinner with S.
Being exhausted at work Monday morning

Apprehensive about:
A small house full of family and 3 little ones (5 including the cats. :) )
E in a sling carrier (past experiences haven't been the best.)

Thankful for:
Family
S
E, glad she's so laid back (generally)
Ability to nurse publicly (helps with take offs and landings)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?