<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 24, 2007

We're Going to the Beach! (And I'm a bad blogger)

Sorry, folks, for not posting pictures of E or any other cool things for a long time. I have no excuse, other than I'm a bad blogger.

So, in lieu of actually blogging, here are some topics I would have blogged about, had I been a good blogger. If you'd be interested in actually reading any of these topics, let me know. I've included a convenient menu of options so that you can refer simply to the number you desire.

1-E learns to turn, and practices putting her pacifier in her mouth. (Riveting for the parents, especially as it means nights with uninterrupted sleep, but personally, I doubt you care.)

2 - Teacher appreciation week and all the junk and junk food that entails (this post was going to include quotes from all the "inspirational" (and mass-produced) food/gift bags that the PTA left in my mailbox. Things like "Thanks for BEAN a special teacher" on a package of jelly beans. With a pre-printed list of reasons I was a great teacher on the back. Even though I know no one on the PTA, and my teaching has only been observed once, apparently they know intuitively enough to print it on the inside of a bag of jelly beans that I "work hard and go the extra mile") If you'd like to see more teacher-y quotes, let me know. I laughed at most of them, and didn't feel any more inspired than a sugar high.

3 - Why my 7 yr old niece rocks.

4 - All about E traveling in the airport with me to the midwest. (summary: she was good. Also, people (usually 35 years +) thought the sling I wore her in was constraining and worried for her comfort, even though she was either (a) wide awake and happily looking around or (b) sound asleep, and peacefully so. One younger woman practically TRAMPLED me at the Chicago airport as I got off the plane and exclaimed how COOOL my sling was and "what brand is it?!?" "erm... I don't know... my mom bought it in Asia...")

5 - E knows that MR = MC

6 - E knows that "Daddy does my hair."

7 - E's experience in our swimming pool.

8 - Dear husband defends his dissertation proposal (and passes)

9 - Repeat the menu options again.

0 - Talk to a service representative.

So, dial a blog. If you'd like to see any of the above posts come out of my mind and be typed on computer, press or say the number now. If you'd like to see "E learns to turn," press or say "one" now... ... ... Okay, so that's not going to work. Why don't you just type it below in the "comments" section, and I'll do what I can.

Comments:
3 please, and lots of pictures of E.
-5
 
Pictures! :)
 
I vote for 5 & 6, because I want to know what MR=MC means, and I suspect there's a sweet and/or amusing anecdote behind 6.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?