<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, June 16, 2007


Thanks to all who came and helped make S's birthday wonderful!

Would you like to see more pictures? Demand below (in comments) and I WILL deliver. :)
Including pics of E and L in an inflatable ... what are those things called? ... You know, used in Star Wars, to go over large deserts... yeah, well, one of those. Oh, and E swimming. And a most fabulous cake (if I do say so myself, even though I did make it incorrectly, as Steve later pointed out. Oops! As my Grandpa O always used to say whenever my mom made anything particularly delicious, "keep practicing").
Honestly, you'd think it'd be easier for me to just POST the pictures than describe them but, well, they aren't on this computer. So, it'll take effort. Is the effort worth it? (Many of you who care have already seen T.C.'s pictures on his facebook account, and likely don't need to see mine. Ah, technology.)
Oh, and the above picture is the intellectual property of Tim C. Do not reproduce or use in publications without his permission. (As I have done. That is, if this is considered a publication... Tim, you may chastise me if this bothers you, and I will remove. Otherwise, I think this is a pretty awesome picture. Currently it is the background on my computer.)

Comments:
Those are my legs! Oh, and some pretty cute babies!
 
I want more pictures!!! (How's that for a demand?) :) And now I know where my husband got the "keep practicing" line from... he uses it on me!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?