<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, July 30, 2007

E's view of the trip so far. (Day one and two) 

Here's me in WV. I wasn't really sure I liked WV. I have a cold! What were you thinking bringing me places where my already congested ear would be popping every five seconds?











But I did take time to stop and smell the roses [shhh! she doesn't know they're not roses!] and otherwise had a pleasant trip. (Once we got out of the mountains!)










AND THEN WE WERE AT GREAT GRANDMA'S HOUSE!!! I WAS SOOOOO happy to be there!












Grandma and I had some serious conversations on the porch overlooking Lake Michigan. It was great to have decades of wisdom passed down to me.

Comments:
LOVE that last photo. Glad you're having fun, though sorry about E's cold. (A little tap with the wand ought to clear it right up. ;o) )
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?