<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, July 30, 2007

How to tell you've read too much... 

S is spending his vacation doing things he can't justify doing in NC while dissertating. Like reading books for fun. We've taken to reading this particular book on the road, as you probably guessed from an early post.


Yesterday S spent a lot of time reading it.


That night we both were in the bathroom, getting ready for bed. The following conversation proves that (a) we are both tired from travel and (b) s has spent too much time reading this book...

S: L, I don't think you have your towel in h...


L: Oh, man! So I just squirted this (indicated handsoap) into my hand thinking it was my face soap! You know, cuz they're both orange with the


S: Yeah, I know, pump thingy. But, L, your wand. I really don't think your wand is in here.


L: ?? My wand??!? Do you mean this blue towel?! (points to towel, not wand, hanging on the back of the bathroom door.)


S: Oh, yeah.

Comments:
We were reading HP7 last night right bed, and I happened to wake up in the middle of the night in a sweaty panic because I dreamt that you-know-who was trying to attack me in bed with an axe. Yikes!
 
I dreamed I had to destroy Voldemort. I looked all over for Steve and Ella before I went to face him so that I could have happy thoughts to create a patronous. In the end, Gadol's had made a nice book of happy pictures to help me get the happy memories to get the patronous. I then thought that it might be a good idea to re-read the book to remind myself on how to defeat V.
 
"the book" being book 7 :)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?