<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, July 30, 2007

I helped daddy play a game of chess against my second cousins yesterday.














And I met my other second cousin, Anders.















AND a puppy dog named Lola. SHE was my FAVORITE!!! I giggled and laughed as she licked my hand, and I liked petting her a lot. I spent most of the afternoon watching her walk around the porch. I didn't like it quite as much when she jumped up and gave me face kisses, but still, it was worth having her around! Mommy tells me that my Aunt Laura has a dog just like this one!! (Only a couple pounds bigger.) I'm really excited to meet him someday. Maybe I should be a couple pounds bigger first, though, as this little guy (who is also five months old!) was just about the right size for me. Any bigger, and I might have been scared.










Anders is even smaller than I am, so he didn't get to meet the puppy. But he did get to sit in my bumbo chair. He liked that.







My Great Uncle Larry is GREAT!!! He played with me. I loved the wooden cat. Here I am trying to catch it!













Hello Cat.

Comments:
P.S. E didn't mention it in this post, but I have NEVER seen her giggle and jump around as much as she did this day. She was SOOOO SOOOO excited to have family around and to watch the kids play. If she's this excited about second cousins, I can't wait until she meets her first cousins next week!!!
 
Cute pug! She will have to meet Afton... sometime Im not sure when... E will definitely be bigger when she finally meets her...
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?