<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Making up for not posting -- Part I -- Summer Reading 

So, my dear older brother -- even though YOU have not posted pics of my nieces in several weeks, perhaps even a month, _I_ shall post. And, to make up for lost time, I shall post a lot... Are you all ready?

(Oh, and simpsons versions of your family members really don't count as "family pictures" older bro!)


I call this "E and me, discussing serious literature." Okay, so... you can probably tell from the size and colored cover of the book I'm reading -- it's not very serious literature. BUT! I DID finish in time for the movie -- thanks, T.P. & S for babysitting for us! -- and book six is done so now I'm ready for Friday!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?