<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

E brag of the day 

We forget to put music on during E's play time more often than not, but when we do put it on, it pipes from the black speakers on either side of our TV stand. She usually plays right in front of the TV stand on a blanket.

Today I decided to try out my computer's speakers. So I piped some Brandenburg through my computer on the dining room table (which has turned in to "L's desk." I put a few hours today into fixing that, and making the desk in the bedroom my desk, but alas, my computer has yet to be moved). Anyway...

After watching (with some amusement) as I sat on the couch and did a silly head-jig to Brandenburg, E looked around to take in her surroundings. She looked toward the dining room table. Then she turned her head about 190 degrees and looked (just slightly quizzically) at the black speakers on the side of the TV stand, as if to say "they're not coming out of there this time, mommy. That's where the noise usually comes from."

"Wow, you're a smart kid!" I exclaimed. And she turned to me and returned my comment with a half-smile that oh-too-clearly said, "Why, of course, mom!"

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?