<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 27, 2007

Tortilla Victory 

For years I have thought about making my own flour tortillas, but have not tried. Then a couple of months ago, I looked at some recipies, and made the worst batch of tortillas I have ever had. This was very demoralizing.

Today, however, Laura convinced me to try again, and the result was a resounding success. I chose to use this recipie, and they turnout out amazing. I highly reccomend it. It does take some time, though, since you have to make up the dough, then let it sit, then portion it out, then let it sit some more. But for those evenings when you just want to spend the evening cooking something fun to go with your beans and potatoes, this is the thing.

Labels:


Comments:
What a great idea! I'm SO glad it worked out. I'm going to try it.

love, Mom
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?