<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, August 18, 2007

We're home! 

We arrived home earlier this week.

Things are going well, except my computer died. Really died. Like, ticking time bomb instead of whrring harddrive died. So dead that I couldn't retreve the last two weeks of lesson planning that was on it. Ironically enough, I booted it up precisely so that I could save all these files on my flash drive. Never got there, though. Instead I got "tick-tick-tick," followed by no operating system found, followed by no hard drive found. This is definately a hardware problem. Good bye dell.

Comments:
Glad you made it back! We were disappointed not to do Nelsons with you. However, G had strep and then S got the flu, so you should be glad we stayed away! Maybe next time we're in Stillwater......
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?