<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Catching up on Blogging, part I 


Before pictures of A and me.












Locks of love














Afterwards












A's cut and more afterwards shots


















Afterwards, E and I went to Chipotle, where the nice folks there gave Ella this great bib. "When I get teef take me to Chipotle."

For the record, E's first taste of guac was at Chipotle. She loved it. It was the first "real" food that she really liked.

Daddy, forever the Chipotle fan, was more excited about the bib than the new 'do, but such is life.

Comments:
I love your hair!
 
You look fabulous!
 
you look beautiful! and what an amazing thing to do!
 
Wow. Wow, wow, wow, wow- your hair looks FABULOUS!!! Such a great cut for your face and features! Love it and love the beauty of your action even more.

And E's bib is pretty freakin' awesome. I would give my EYETEETH for a Chipotle here in little ol' Abilene. I'll keep dreaming...sigh.
 
I LOVE YOUR HAIR LIKE THAT!! Really frames your face! :-)

Carrie
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?