<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, January 18, 2008

Winter weather and cheap breakfasts 

I predict that the city of Raleigh will shut down tomorrow. It did last time it snowed on the 19th of January, three years ago.

In other news, my favorite breakfast joint is having its 35th anniversary celebration today. In celebration, they are dropping their prices down to the original 1973 prices. WOOT! To celebrate, E, her Ndoi (namesake) and I are going out to eat waffles and eggs and hashbrowns. Mmm...

P.S. Exended family -- As you know, E's named after my cousin, an American who went to high school in Africa. She also has a nickname ndoi, my good friend E, an African who went to high school in America. :) I will be consuming pancakes with the later. :)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?