<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 21, 2008

Fellas, and Kid Sisters 

On April first we get to see "the fella" (as in "Ella and the fella," my dad's name for his two Mc grandbabies). I'm excited. Perhaps we'll see if this fella is the first grandson on both sides, or if my parents lucked out with a seventh granddaughter. (Although, there is a slight chance that this be a boy and NOT be the first grandson. But I don't want to wish that on L.E.B. or on myself. :) )

And finally, a shout-out to my kid sis, who is no longer a kid, but always my sis. Happy Birthday! I remember the day you were born. I got a child's cross stitch kit. I thought it was pretty cool. A present, and it wasn't even my birthday. I thought you were pretty cool, too. I've since lost the cross stitch kit. But you haven't lost your coolness. Moral of the story: You're more precious to me than cross stitch, and I hope never to lose you or your friendship. Have a wonderful good Friday, sis! I love ya!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?